Over the last couple of weeks I’ve received a couple of blog awards from my fellow nail bloggers and so far I haven’t had the time to respond any of them! So I’m taking a page out of Nail Narcotics hand book and opening up this page for you to add a link to your blog!! It can be hard to find 15 other newbie nail bloggers and of course I don't want to leave anyone out!! So SPAM the heck out of this page with links to your blogs - I love finding new blogging friends!!
Thank you so much Megan at MegaNails, Gini at Sassy Paints, Mayang from MYG Nails, Trendy Tips, Lucy from Lucy Roberts and Melanie from Melanie's Fancies for nominating me for theVersatile Blogger award!
Thank you so much to Carmella at Try it With Carmella, TinTin at The Colors of My Empress Nails, Gini at Sassy Paints, Belle Couture Nails, caz n polish, Erin from Hand-y Feats and Other Treats, Danielle from Totally Nailed, Jamie from A Ginger's Nail and Colorful Harmony for nominating me for the Liebster Award!
I wrote these 25 random facts about me back in January 2009 – feels like longer than 3 years ago – anyhoodle, here they are with annotated updates because not all of them apply anymore!
- I hate taking the bus and could write a book on proper bus etiquette. I could still do this even though I now have my license and you couldn’t pay me to take the bus!
- I met the man of my dreams online.
- I sing when I can't sleep.
- I never use my ipod or mp3 phone because I'm scared that when I have the earphones in someone could attack me from behind. I don’t have an ipod anymore and I lost all my music when the hubby broke the computer – ass clown!
- I'm right 99.9 percent of the time and I have no problems admitting that.
- I have 14 holes in my head. Make that 15, I got my labret pierced a year or so ago.
- I am an avid reader, you will not see me without something to read most of the time.
- I can play the piano but I can't read music.
- I love coming home to my dog, he's always so happy to see me - unconditional love at its best.
- I watch Degrassi Junior High religiously.
- I would recommend NOT watching PS I Love You when you're PMSing - I bawled like a little girl.
- I think my sister, Olivia, is one of the coolest people I know and I don't think there will ever be anybody as cool as her - ever.
- I'm Chilean, Italian, Irish and Finnish and often get mistaken for any other nationality other than what I am.
- I don't know what my mortgage rate is and I don't know how much I pay in interest and how much I pay in principle.
- I don't really know what principle means.
- I'm terrified of caterpillars okay not terrified but I don't like the idea of them dropping on my head - yuck!
- I fall asleep in the dentist's chair, the lights, the noise, it makes me sleepy.
- I'm embarrassed that my parents scour Victoria for free boxes as a hobby and don't seem to mind that they're picking up people's junk!! My parents have stopped doing this – my step-dad watched an episode of hoarders and was scared straight into cleaning out all his junk and vowing not to collect anymore – I think he does sometimes, but it’s scaled down quite a bit!!
- I've never had déjà vu and firmly believe this is my first life.
- I think visits to the Naturopath should be covered by MSP.
- I had to look up how to spell Naturopath.
- I really want to try truffles and fois gras but don't want to pay for it.
- I'm a backseat driver even though I don't have my licence and it bugs me that no one listens to me because #5 above.....I have my license now and rarely drive anyone, but when I do I get super nervous they are judging my driving skills!!
- If I won the lottery, I would get a farm with lots of land so I could rescue and house all different kinds of animals and make extra cash making cakes a la Duff from Ace of Cakes.
- I wash my hands for as long as it takes to sing happy birthday - twice.