Friday, October 26, 2012

Guest Post - Mimi Manicures

We interrupt your regularly scheduled post for my very first guest post from the lovely Mimi from Mimi Manicures!!    If you need your Nicole fix for the day head on over to Mimi Manicures to see what I created for my guest stint over there!!

Hello there my fellow polish lovers, I am so so excited to be guest posting for the lovely Nicole today, thank you for having me my sweet and I hope you guys like my post.  So when I did a little shout out on my facebook page for some cool 'honorary Mimi's' the lovely Nicole approached me and the rest was history, she is such a lovely person and I love her blog so I managed to wangle myself a slot on hers to...yay!
 
So we decided on a theme of each doing a mani relating to each of our favorite color polish and style...Nicole said she loves neons and animal print.  Now for those who know me from my blog knows I rarely can just stick to one theme...so in true Mimi style I decided to do four different neon bases (and trust me they are neon but my damn camera kind of mellowed them out a little) with some good old animal print over the top and on my ring finger I did a contrasting finger of caviar micro beads!
 
I went on a lil shoppping trip with my girlie today and came across the beads and i HAD to use them tonight.... and i have to say i think they look ahhhhmazing!!! i cant wait to use these on a more toned down mani....i got them in black an blue as well (naughty Mimi).




I really hope you guys like this manicure and I hope to maybe popping up on here again in the future.  Once again thank you to Nicole for having me, polish love to you all xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. They look so awesome I love the beads I think I'm definitely going to have to try it out!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool! :) nice work Mimi ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting and reading all your comments, feedback and questions. I will always try my very best to answer each and every one - thanks for checking in!! Holla, N