Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Flashback!

Hiya folks!!  I'm on the mend from my cold, still feeling stuffy, but I went to work today, so all is good!  I'm pulling this mani from the vault, even though I should be posting some Nail-aween challenge mani's - I'm having brain block on something creative to do for spiders - any suggestions?!?!

Neon Orange and Pink Gradient

Neon Orange and Pink Gradient

Neon Orange and Pink Gradient

Neon Orange and Pink Gradient

This is a recycled mani - I wore the gradient first and then decided to stamp it when I got home and I think I mattified it - it looks mattified, don't you think?  This was also when my nails were so pretty and long - I miss them!!

Base Coat:  Orly Bonder
Gradient:  Finger Paints - Pink Perspective and I think Tangerine Tint
For the stamp, I used Sally Hansen Insta Dry - Quick Canary

Have you entered my giveaway?  The countdown is on, a little over a week to enter!!

Holla, N

7 comments:

  1. I love the subtle stamping! Beautiful gradient. I will master gradients one day!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon - I love your mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving black nails with white spider webs. Of course, I'm not keen on the little buggers in real life, but on my nails, they're cool. LOL.

    Feel better, sweetie!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes to the mattified! love the stamp

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you feel better soon! they do look mattified! they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much everyone!! Who's got the song stuck in their head now?!?!? I DO!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting and reading all your comments, feedback and questions. I will always try my very best to answer each and every one - thanks for checking in!! Holla, N