Thursday, July 5, 2012

Mellow Canary

Hiya!  I was so in love with yesterday's mani Pretty in White that I've done a variation of the same thing today, except in yellow - cute, hey?

I'll be incommunicado for a couple of days and will be sporting naked nails (cringe) because we are going GLAMPING!!  Woot Woot!  So excited to get away and enjoy our new to us trailer.  I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful it is to sleep up off the floor, have heat, hot water and a toilet while camping, hence "glamping."

So don't miss me too much, I'll be back to entertain you all later next week - hopefully with the same length of nails - perfect excuse for the hubby to do all the work - excellent!!

Yellow French Manicure Polka Dot

Yellow French Manicure Polka Dot

Base Coat:  Seche Vite
Pearly Yellow:  Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Quick Canary
Yellow Dots:  Sally Hansen Hard as Nails - Mellow Yellow
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

Holla, N

2 comments:

  1. How come your dots always look so good? what's your trick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I found the tip from one of Get Nailed tutorials, but I can't remember which one. All you do is do a line of dots up the middle of your nail and then fill either side, but do the dots in the empty spaces... does that make sense?

    Here's Get Nailed website, check her out...

    http://chelseasgetnailed.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting and reading all your comments, feedback and questions. I will always try my very best to answer each and every one - thanks for checking in!! Holla, N