Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cloudy Days

Nail Mail!!!  I got my Bundle Monster stamping plates and dotting tools in the mail today.  I wish I could show you an amazing mani I did with both, but alas, I will need WAY more practice before I even think of sharing them with anyone.  The stamping wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I didn't choose the right color and the dotting tools, which you would think would be super duper easy, were hard to get the right amount of polish on - all my dots ended up the same size, which is not what I was going for.

I promise I will show some of my skills, once I get to be a pro!!

Blue White Silver Cloud Manicure

Blue White Silver Cloud Manicure

Blue White Silver Cloud Manicure

Base Coat:  Orly Bonder
Main Color:  China Glaze - Man Hunt
Clouds:  NYC - French White Tip and Wet n Wild - Metallica
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

Holla, N

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love getting and reading all your comments, feedback and questions. I will always try my very best to answer each and every one - thanks for checking in!! Holla, N