Monday, July 23, 2012

Aloha Ha

Juneau Hawaii Filler Bowed Ewe?

Happy Hibiscus Monday!  This was surprisingly easy to do, which I'm super shocked about.  And what's more surprising is that the picture with the flash is more true to the color of the Nyx polish I used - usually it's the other way around.  The only issue with this mani is that on my middle finger, I can see a glaringly obvious little black fuzz in the middle of the flower - poop!  I choose not to do the stamens (is that what you call them? I'm sure my CS will correct me!!) because I didn't think they needed them, plus I was so stoked they turned out well - on the first try - that I didn't want to mess them up!!  Plus, how much do you love the pink???  On sale for $1 - money well spent, eh?  Oh and before you ask, I did my right hand too and it looks good - Happy Monday, indeed!

Super happy fun points if you can figure out the mad gab above!!

Hibiscus Flower Pink Manicure

Hibiscus Flower Pink Manicure

Base Coat:  Orly Bonder
Main Color and Hibiscus Flowers:  Nyx - Dolly Pink
Accent Color:  Barielle - Going to the Chapel
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

Holla, N


3 comments:

  1. Aloha to you!!! Did you do this free hand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessum, I'm so surprised how easy it was and that I didn't screw it up - super proud of myself!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting and reading all your comments, feedback and questions. I will always try my very best to answer each and every one - thanks for checking in!! Holla, N