Sunday, June 17, 2012

Trolling Dots

So, I've been trolling around some of the other nail blogs out there and found a cool one with some really great designs.  The blog is Nailed It and I thought I would try my hand at her Dotstival design, I changed up the colors and voila!!
Gradient Dots Nail Art

Base Coat:  OPI - Original Nail Envy and Seche Vite - Crystal Clear Base Coat
Main Color:  Essie - Power Clutch
Dots:  Sally Hansen X-treme Wear - Wet Cement, NYC - French Tip White and Wet n' Wild - Black Creme
Top Coat:  Seche Vite - Dry Fast Top Coat

I hope Nailed It thinks I did her design justice!!

Holla, N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love getting and reading all your comments, feedback and questions. I will always try my very best to answer each and every one - thanks for checking in!! Holla, N