Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lilac Haze

I wish this picture could do the SH Gem Crush in Big Money justice.  It has the prettiest lilac glitters immersed in the goldy glittery goodness and it goes perfectly with this purple.  I just wish it registered better...  You can see the lilac a little better in the swatches done by Nail and Noms and the others out there in nail polish land, but really, I haven't seen a picture that truly shows how cute this polish is.


And good news!  This was my one and only mani tonight!!  Lately, I've been trying something and taking it off and then trying something else, sometimes doing at least 3 manis in one night!!  It feels good to like my first attempt, gives me more time to troll the other great blogs out there!!

Purple Glitter Nail Polish Design

Base coat:  Orly - Bonder
Main Color:  Wet n Wild - Bite the Bullet
Gradient:  Revlon - Creme Brulee and SH Gem Crush - Big Money
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

Holla, N

3 comments:

  1. I keep seeing those SH glitters and keep wondering if they are worth getting. I'm finally breaking down and thinking that I should get the Prismatics line.

    This is a pretty combination that you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! And your not a fan of glitter, I'm honored :). I'm really digging the jelly craze, it tones down the glitter, which I think looks pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Light purple base under a glitter gradient always gets my love and attention. Great job on that mani :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting and reading all your comments, feedback and questions. I will always try my very best to answer each and every one - thanks for checking in!! Holla, N